Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kamay-Kainan





KAMAY-KAINAN

The Branch We Visited:
Branch: Market! Market!
Address: Market! Market! Fiesta, 26th street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Tel nos: (02) 889-9883


Let me give you a brief review of our dining experience in a particular restaurant in Market Market.

A couple of months ago, my siblings and I went to this eat-all-you-can restaurant named KAMAY_KAINAN. We had a pretty long day and a buffet was definitely a good compensation for it at that time. The place looked pretty simple, it looked like a typical Filipino buffet restaurant. I started checking out the buffet and seeing all those dishes made my tummy uproarious. And so I finally decided to make the first move, I went to grab a plate and took my pick among the many dishes. There are over 50 dishes for your eyes and mouth to feast into.

Unfortunately and of course, I didn't get to taste all of the dishes but I did get to taste enough of what they had to offer. The food was not bad, though it wasn't that good as well. All are familiar Filipino cuisine like Sinigang sa Miso, Dinuguan, Adobong Baboy, Bopis and many more Filipino dishes. The service was between good and okay. It was a nice but ordinary experience for me. And the saddest part of it was; There wasn't any ice cream served for dessert! Unlike what their banner says. But I feel like giving this restaurant the benefit of the doubt, maybe we were just caught up in a bad timing. The food will probably be better in a different day or in a different branch. I guess I'll find that out if destiny takes me there again. :))

We'll I may consider going there with the whole family the next time around. On the bright side, I can say that the price is quite reasonable. It's only Php 289.16 per head. Kamay-Kainan is the ideal reception for weddings, birthdays and christening, and other special occasions because they offer a wide variety of dishes at a very affordable price. We don't really need to be very picky, besides, the food is not that bad at all. It was ordinary but can be satisfying in a certain way as well. So all in all, I would still recommend this place for all the the other Filipino families out there. Still a great place for bonding!



0 comments:

Post a Comment